The Super Junior Moment.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Super Junior Moment.

Parceque TSJM, c'est LE Forum Francais sur les Suju sur lequel il faut etre inscrit.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

The Fancafe Moment.

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Nessy
Admin
Nessy

The Super Junior Moment
SuJu préféré: DongHae & KyuHyun
Charisma.:
The Fancafe Moment. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fancafe Moment. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Musique du moment: Super Junior M - Me

The Fancafe Moment. Empty
MessageSujet: The Fancafe Moment.   The Fancafe Moment. Icon_minitimeSam 15 Nov - 18:10

Citation :
Title: 11.13 College Entrance Exams

Annyeonghaseyo, I’m 등장규 (Deung-Jang Kyu) who hasn’t seen everyone in a long time
Hmm… The college entrance exams have ended, huh?
Many of our E.L.F are taking part in this year’s college entrance exams right?
If you’re in your 3rd year of high school or if it’s another 1 year, 2 years, 3 years…
It has been hard on everyone who are having frustrations for so long
Firstly, everyone should quieten their hearts down and rest
What to do if you worry? I will pray hard for everyone

Among my friends, there are also a few who took part in the college entrance exams who were nervous for the whole day that they kept stamping their feet
Looking at those classmates who worked hard and were scribbling on their papers,
Yep…
Who said studying was most relaxing- -^ Hmph!

No matter what, there’s a chance that you are able to successfully achieve the target you hoped for
Not only those taking the exam, but everyone else, please pray along with me

Ah~ 3Jib is in the midst of preparations, the very blessed 3rd Anniversary Party has ended on a happy note ㅋㅋㅋ
I was really happy to be able to hold the fan meeting with the members whom I haven’t seen in a long time
Next year, there’ll be lots and lots of time we’ll have together, we must be together… AJA AJA

I can only comfort all those taking exams this way…

Credits : superduperlove

Dernière édition par Nessy le Jeu 8 Jan - 17:54, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://thesuperjuniormoment.frenchboard.com
minou

minou

Localisation : je reviens dans une petit moi leeteuk a besoin de moi looolll au 92 neuilly

The Super Junior Moment
SuJu préféré:
Charisma.:
The Fancafe Moment. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fancafe Moment. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Musique du moment:

MessageSujet: Re: The Fancafe Moment.   The Fancafe Moment. Icon_minitimeMar 18 Nov - 15:56

c'est qui???
Road
Floodeuse professionelle.
Road

The Super Junior Moment
SuJu préféré: Dong Hae.
Charisma.:
The Fancafe Moment. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fancafe Moment. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Musique du moment: SHINee World.

MessageSujet: Re: The Fancafe Moment.   The Fancafe Moment. Icon_minitimeMar 18 Nov - 17:19

T'es dans la section Kyu Hyun, donc c'est Kyu u__u
minou

minou

Localisation : je reviens dans une petit moi leeteuk a besoin de moi looolll au 92 neuilly

The Super Junior Moment
SuJu préféré:
Charisma.:
The Fancafe Moment. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fancafe Moment. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Musique du moment:

MessageSujet: Re: The Fancafe Moment.   The Fancafe Moment. Icon_minitimeMer 19 Nov - 17:07

ah oki thanks ^^
Nessy
Admin
Nessy

The Super Junior Moment
Charisma.:

MessageSujet: Re: The Fancafe Moment.   The Fancafe Moment. Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Nov - 20:03

Citation :
Long time no see~
Why haven’t I come in a long while…Next time will I come to K-AFETERIA again…
Although I knew earlier that I’d have this kind of regret……

Actually…………….
Actually it’s because I changed my password and forgot later on so it was a pretty long period of time that I didn’t come in ㅋㅋㅋ
This time after going back to Korea I finally got a new password……Really!……

And the fearful administrators said, write a new message!
Originally I wanted to revolt but eventually I was too scared so I’m writing here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway! The preface is indeed long! I wonder if everyone has been doing well in this period of time..
For me, everyone knows, because of China’s activities, I’m basically in China~~~
Recently I found out about many great Chinese dishes… And found things to do to while away time ㅋㅋㅋ
(Hmm.. Games or..Watching lots of dramas..Or even learning Math Really - -)

HoHo~ The ending was made well^^ The 3rd Anniversary fan meeting has completely ended under the grand circumstance of forgetting lyrics
T T Saw many Korean fans whom I haven’t seen in a long time, there was a very kind (-.-??) feeling?
After that I kept sleeping late…It seems like I should change this……Tomorrow I have to wake up at 5am!!!!
I don’t care any more.. In any case, I am going to sleep now~ Goodbye!

Oh yes! For the college entrance exams…I’m praying continuously~~Don’t worry^0^ Everyone be happy~

Crédit : superduperlove
Nessy
Admin
Nessy

The Super Junior Moment
Charisma.:

MessageSujet: Re: The Fancafe Moment.   The Fancafe Moment. Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Jan - 17:26

Citation :
    Title : College Entrance Exams

Annyeonghaseyo, I’m 등장규 (Deung-Jang Kyu) who hasn’t seen everyone in a long time
    Hmm… The college entrance exams have ended, huh?
    Many of our E.L.F are taking part in this year’s college entrance exams right?
    If you’re in your 3rd year of high school or if it’s another 1 year, 2 years, 3 years…
    It has been hard on everyone who are having frustrations for so long
    Firstly, everyone should quieten their hearts down and rest
    What to do if you worry? I will pray hard for everyone

Among my friends, there are also a few who took part in the college entrance exams who were nervous for the whole day that they kept stamping their feet
    Looking at those classmates who worked hard and were scribbling on their papers,
    Yep…
    Who said studying was most relaxing- -^ Hmph!

No matter what, there’s a chance that you are able to successfully achieve the target you hoped for
    Not only those taking the exam, but everyone else, please pray along with me

Ah~ 3Jib is in the midst of preparations, the very blessed 3rd Anniversary Party has ended on a happy note ㅋㅋㅋ
    I was really happy to be able to hold the fan meeting with the members whom I haven’t seen in a long time
    Next year, there’ll be lots and lots of time we’ll have together, we must be together… AJA AJA

I can only comfort all those taking exams this way…

Crédit : Superduperlove
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Fancafe Moment.   The Fancafe Moment. Icon_minitime

The Fancafe Moment.
Page 1 sur 1